Thursday, September 5, 2013

I am 6'7" with an anger problem

So my friend Anna and I went to get pedicures today, which happens to be strategically placed next to Buffalo Wild Wings. So we decided to go there afterwards for dinner - obviously, since it was 0.60 boneless wing night. Anyway, we were greeted at our table by this awesome "gay as a rainbow", as he put it, waiter named Cody. He sat down next to Anna as I was telling a very animated story and then, when I was finished, began telling one of his own - almost trying to "one up me" on his level of enthusiasm. He clearly doesn't know me, so I knew this wasn't going to end well. His stories were good, don't get me wrong - but it wasn't until he frantically came and sat in our booth, visibly distraught over the bleach blonde plastic surgery disaster in an all white dress, belt, and cow print boots that just sat down at one of his tables, that I knew we had to be best friends. That quickly turned into a story about him quitting college because he is "6'7 with an anger problem". It was then, that I decided, he was getting a $10 tip. At least.

The three of us decided that we should be snapchat buddies and quickly started 'snapchatting'. For those of you who don't know what that is, you should find out - now. It will change your life. I miss Cody.

PS my toenails are orange and blue. I guess I haven't mentioned that I have an (un)healthy obsession with the Florida Gators. Its like most of the relationships I've had in my life - I am physically obsessed and, to them, I am just another girl in the crowd in her sports bra realizing that painting oneself orange only makes you look jaundiced.....

No comments:

Post a Comment